Onsite Support Engineer (m/f/d) — Oberursel
For a customer in Oberursel we are currently looking for a
Onsite Support Engineer (m/f/d)
– The follow-up and support of the Desktop /Laptop and Mobile Devices
– Stock and asset management.
– Providing 2nd line IT support for all our internal departments.
– Provide guidance, assistance and follow-up on client questions, problems or troubleshooting (hardware and software)
– Installing and configuring PC’s and peripherals on request
– Maintaining and improving the customer service and availability
– Developing and maintaining documentation for all ICT support related subjects and producing reports as and when required
– Providing onsite support during events
– Providing trainings / demo’s when needed
– minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in pc and/or mobile telephony support
– Basic knowledge on Network and Server Administration
– Hands on Experience on mounting and unmounting the devices
– good knowledge of Windows OS (Windows 10) & MS Office
– good knowledge of hardware (HP, DELL, Lenovo)
– Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
– Good knowledge of German/English (written and oral)
– Having excellent administrative skills is key for the job (punctual and meticulous)
– Quick learner, punctual & interested in the progress of IT
Workload: Full time
Duration: 12 Month + Option
Would this position be of interest to you? If so, please send me your CV by e-mail and I will be delighted to discuss it further with you.
If you have any questions about this role, or want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to speaking to you.
Thanks and best regards,
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org