Senior (Java/Full Stack) Developer (m/f/d) — Frankfurt am Main
For a customer in Frankfurt am Main we are currently looking for several
Senior (Java/Full Stack) Developer (m/f/d)
– Contribute to the architecture, design and development of software solutions to business problems, working both autonomously when required, and collaborating effectively as part of a multi-location development team
– Exhibit agile behaviors across a global team with focus on understanding and delivering business value.
– Design and develop Java based solution
– Design and develop front end applications
– Participates and resolves findings in code reviews (4 eyes principle) of developed source code
– Develop automated unit and integration tests
– Maintain CI/CD pipeline and Test environments
– Measures and analyzes code for quality and performance
– Strong technical fundamentals in JAVA / Spring
– Proven track record of taking complex design challenges and delivering large projects.
– Strong understanding of SOA and microservices architecture
– Knowledge of automation tooling for CI/CD delivery
– JMS, Apache Kafka knowledge, Hazelcast or other caching understanding
– Kubernetes, Docker understanding and hands on, Tomcat / WebLogic server hands on
– Sonar for Quality Gateway
– Practical experience of test-driven development and constant refactoring in continuous integration and test automation environment
– Experience of working in an Agile Development team practicing (SCRUM), KANBAN, XP. Familiarization with SAFe (Scaled Agile) delivery methodology concepts
– Successful background in investment banking (preferable in Credit Risk) as well as cross product or regulatory knowledge would be beneficial
– Rigorous, resourceful, adaptable with good attention to detail and strong project ownership
– Practical knowledge of Git, JIRA, Bit Bucket, Team City.
– Excellent communication and consulting skills ability to work independently
– Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Ensuring development is in line with the agreed architecture
Location: Frankfurt am Main
Workload: Full time
Would this position be of interest to you? If so, please send me your CV by e-mail and I will be delighted to discuss it further with you.
If you have any questions about this role, or want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to speaking to you.
Thanks and best regards,
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com