Veeva Administrator (m/f/d) with Spanish knowledge — Remote
For a customer we are currently looking for a
Veeva Administrator (m/f/d) with with Spanish knowledge
– operational tasks, further development and support
– Ad-hoc customizing
– backlog processing, bringing the system up to date
– Communication of new features
– Spanish & English (mandatory)
– Veeva Vault Configuration experience
– Veeva Vault Certification
– Salesforce Certification
– Manage and have hands on experience
– Hands on experience in REST API, Document Migration Mapping, Loaders, Multichannel and DAM.
– Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards.
– Application administrative experience
– Experience of managing/implementing the platform (preferably for pharma organization/s).
– Should be able understand existing code and fix Veeva issues
– Ability to manage internal stakeholders with transparent communication
– Ability and willingness to learn the end-to-end clients’ IT landscape functionally and technically
– Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver results with minimal supervision
Workload: Full time
Duration: 8 Month + Option
Would this position be of interest to you? If so, please send me your CV by e-mail and I will be delighted to discuss it further with you.
If you have any questions about this role, or want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to speaking to you.
Thanks and best regards,
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com