Since March 2007
- Independent project manager / project lead for systems design and implementation, working for MasterCard, Deutsche Bank, Sparkassen und Giroverband (DGSV) and other Companies.
Jun 1999 to Feb 2007
Capitum AG Unternehmensberatung
- Practise leader business process management and IT system design
- Leading projects to implement management information systems and training software for Deutsche Bank, Lufthansa and other multinational groups.
Jun 1996 to Jun 1999
Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main, New York
- Defining, measuring and reporting key performance indicators for back office operations investment banking. Defining and implementing the required it-system basis.
- Team leader within Inhouse Consulting
- Freelancing Consultant for Inhouse Consulting
- Project Management Office
Sep 1990 to Jan 1996
University of Applied Science Giessen-Friedberg
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering
Freudenberg Spunweb Company, Durham (USA)
- Apprenticeship in marketing and logistic
- automotive industry
University of Central Lancashire Preston (UK)
- Advanced Certificate of International Business