GCP Cloud Architect (m/f/d) — München
For a customer in München we are currently looking for a
GCP Cloud Architect (m/f/d)
Role description/ Skills required
– A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a relevant field
– 3-5 years work experience designing, executing, and supporting Google cloud solutions
– Google Cloud Professional Architect level certification preferred
– Exceptional understanding of cloud computing technologies and recent computing trends and – miliarity with enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration
– Knowledge of data modelling best practices and practical knowledge of Agile Software development methodology
– Extensive experience of Linux, Unix, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows and a deep understanding of networking. Scripting languages and experience with relational databases are also helpful
– Knowledge of key security concepts; data integration/EAI technologies; hands-on experience with SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation
– Ability to work in a cross-functional team, as well as with various stakeholders.
– Good written and verbal communication skills to effectively articulate complex cloud concepts
Workload: Full time
Employment: Freelancer/ Freiberuflich
Duration: 6 Months + Option
Would this position be of interest to you? If so, please send me your CV
by e-mail (email@example.com) and I will be delighted to discuss it further with you.
If you have any questions about this role, or want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to speaking to you.
Thanks and best regards,
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org