Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) — Graz
For a customer in Graz we are currently looking for a
Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
– Support the core R&D engineering team with test, debug and engineering support with focus on the smart card features.
– Participate in the development and maintenance of the test automation framework used to test this. The framework is developed in C++ & Python and a proprietary scripting language.
– Understanding specific requirements, propose solutions, implement and test the same
– at least 3 years of experience
– Prior experience will include white box/Black box testing of any of the embedded systems.
– Motivated to work with a global team spanning multiple time zones in a fast paced environment
– Good spoken and written skills with ability to draft concise technical reports.
– Domain knowledge – familiarity with any of the following will be mandatory:
– Experience in applications (e.g. eID, PKI, payment) using smart cards
– Experience in automation and continuous integration
– Knowledge on ISO 7814-4, 7816-15 (PKCS#15) and PKCS#11 is an asset
– Familiarity with usage, development and maintenance of test automation frameworks such as Jenkins/Cloudbees Jenkins is a must.
– Familiarity with source control tools such as SVN & Git is required.
Workload: Full time (3 days on-site / 2 days remote)
Duration: 12 Month + Option
Would this position be of interest to you? If so, please send me your CV by e-mail and I will be delighted to discuss it further with you.
If you have any questions about this role, or want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to speaking to you.
Thanks and best regards,
Recruitment Consultant | Partner
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org