Network Engineer (m/f/d) — Gelsenkirchen
For a customer in Gelsenkirchen we are currently looking for a
Network Engineer (m/f/d)
Role description/Skills required
– Creating low level design, designing system configuration
– Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
– Creating hardware Bill of Materials (BOM), including facilities BOM that are required to implement the network devices
– Creating technical implementation plan to implement network solutions
– Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment such as routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services, firewalls, proxy servers, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
Directing system installation
– Providing remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation
– Investigating faults in the network
– CCNP certification
Workload: Full time
Duration: 12 + Option
Would this position be of interest to you? If so, please send me your CV by e-mail and I will be delighted to discuss it further with you.
If you have any questions about this role, or want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to speaking to you.
Thanks and best regards,
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org