Project Manager (m/f/d) — Europe
For a customer in Europe we are currently looking for a
Project Manager (m/f/d)
– Owns IT project end to end
– Collaborates with business and IT stakeholders effectively to delivery projects and meet project objectives
– Understand and clearly define the scope of the project and manage the scope
– Status reporting to steering committee and extended project stakeholders
– Conduct gate meetings
– Follow the established project governance framework
– Maintain central repository for all project information
– Analyze all data and project deliverables and ensure adherence to all timeframe and budget requirements.
– Maintain all management agreements and prepare reports.
– Ensure project compliance
– Perform regular project status calls on weekly and monthly basis.
– Responsible for project sponsor satisfaction with project delivery and functionality.
– Maintains the project workbook (risks, issues, decision log, team contact list, calendar, etc)
– Coordinates and manages all necessary communications in order to drive the project through the project delivery process (status meetings, defect review meetings, project report outs, risk review and escalations, supplier review, etc).
– Fully manages the time, quality, communication, risk, etc. elements of the project.
– Engages leadership and stakeholders at appropriate intervals for the risk, complexity, criticality of the project
– At least 8 years of experience in project management in Waterfall and agile
– Exposure to digital transformation projects, especially in manufacturing industry
– Excellent project governance skills
– Stakeholder management, scope management, time management, budget management
– Excellent customer handling skills
– Experience leading a virtual team that plans and executes to meet deadlines, while promoting a positive work environment
– Demonstrated ability to work with and influence senior level management and key stakeholders
– Proficiency with office productivity tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio
Workload: Full time
Would this position be of interest to you? If so, please send me your CV by e-mail and I will be delighted to discuss it further with you.
If you have any questions about this role, or want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to speaking to you.
Thanks and best regards
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen bitte per E-Mail an email@example.com