Engineer / PM (m/f/d) IT Security — Bonn
For a customer in Bonn we are currently looking for an
Engineer / PM (m/f/d) IT Security
– Engineer (primary), Projet Manager (secondary)
– primary work area will be the development of hardening guides for several infrastructure platforms and Storage Enviroments in co-operation with technical experts from IT operations
Must Have Skills
– IT Security, IS Governance & Transformation
– Ability to produce security configuration guidelines for IT infrastructure components
Primary sources as well as security guidelines from manufacturers
– Active network components by Cisco (IOS, NX-OS, Wireless Lan Controller, AIR-CAP)
– Security components (Barracuda Squid Proxy, Checkpoint IPSO, Cisco ASA, McAfee WebGateway)
– Other components (Windows Client, Active Directory, PKI, SAP Platform)
– z/OS, Windows, AIX, Linux, Solaris
– Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, MQ
– SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
– MS Excel, Visio, Powerpoint
Workload: Part time (approx. 8 days / month)
Could this position be interesting for you? Then please send me your CV by e-mail.
Of course I am always at your disposal for any questions or background information.
I look forward to your contact!
Thanks and best regards
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com